Sunday, May 4, 2014

Brahva Summer Music Festival

For some of us,just as stylle and fashion, music is an important part of our lives, we just can't live without it. 
That is why when I discovered Music Festivals, I found my heaven on earth.

The first festival this year was the BRAHVA SUMMER FEST, usually they bring really crappy artists or at least none that I'm interested in. But this year they made my day with an incredible DJ lineup that included Sebastian Ingrosso, R3hab, the beautiful Emma Hewitt (my sister got the chance to meet)and others.For me the main reason I attended was the amazing band "Empire of the Sun", not only the music was incredible,  the whole performance was out of this world. 

The right accesories
the right clothes
the attitude
We had the music and we had the style.

and they made us feel so ALIVE!










No comments :

Post a Comment