Saturday, August 15, 2015

COSMOPOLIJET'S BLACK BOX

I've known this band for about a few years now, formed by the Portillo Brothers and their electronic infused sounds.
As usual I arrived "fashionably late" making an entrance in my red  hooded trench coat by  the mexican designer brand DROPS, because it was raining cats and dogs. We had to walk for about a block because the LUX theather is located in dowtown,  but still made it to the listen to the new proposal this band has in this album. With a much more polished sound and style, the BLACK BOX debut was a success.

I have to warn you my phone took the worst photos ever but we had an incredible time dancing like we used to back in the day when these guys used to play at our favorite bar and art gallery, the NOA.
After the show, the Dj in charge was our "vinyl king" Pablo Lujan with a little depeche mode and new wave anthems that made the night memorable.












No comments :

Post a Comment